A Beautiful Mess!

My Parents arrived today and as always their car was loaded with goodies for us =0)
What you are about to see was just some of what they brought with them. I took these photos while they were bringing it all in from the car!

Some of the ginger jars Mum has picked up for me. There is another 6. I have found no ginger jars lately and my Mum seems to fall over them...and for next to nothing!
Mum also picked up these lovely china balls to go with my collection. They are temporarily in this bowl as they need to have the prices cleaned off them. I cant believe she picked these up for $3.00 ea!
I love this big ginger jar that has a lustre finish on it. The other side has a eucalyptus print in it, but I like the plain side better. That is Masons' space laser in the bottom of the shot if you are wondering.
Mum and Dad picked up two amazing big prints which I am thinking will go above our sofa instead of the willow wreath canvas and some botanical prints, a big zinc pot, lamps, drapes, finials etc...etc...etc. Now I just have to find where to put it all.
What a mess - a beautiful mess!!
Ness xx

Blog Archive