Coastal Beauty...

Digging through the inspiration photos is always something I enjoy doing. Deleting things as I go that don't apply at the moment is like having a huge Spring clean out.
While I was looking I found these stunners. This one above was from Steve Giannetti, this man can design!! (thanks A-M for the fix up). I am loving the loving the light fittings and the silver accents in this room. Of course the Hydrangeas fit right in!
I always enjoy visiting Karnas Hus. This blog is full of coastal chic and this room is beautiful.
I especially love the curtain fabric and the cushions on the white sofa. The addition of white Geraniums is perfect for this room. It reminds me of a wonderful Summer beach holiday.

The always beautiful Whiteport, which is full of lovely things has given me loads of inspiration today though. I am loving the stripe cushions and I have recently purchased some gorgeous French General stripe in a similar colourway which I am hoping to turn into covers very soon. Over the last few weeks I have been thinking of using our big wicker trunk as a coffee table for a change (and to stop the boys dive bombing the sofa from the coffee table!) and this image has made my mind up that I am going to give it a try.

I had hoped to show you the finished kitchen island today, but instead we spent the weekend digging up the back yard with a burst water main and chasing up plumbers...joy! It is coming, I promise =0)
Ness xx

Blog Archive