Matster Bedroom done...check!

So, I have finished moving the furniture out of my old office to become our 'new' bedroom and it is so nice to be in here. The light has always been amazing in this room (which is why it was my office).
I took these pictures today before I had finished getting all of the small pieces from my office out, like the small unit next to the white 2 door cupboard that you can just see. That little white 2 door cupboard was another of my $5.00 finds. All I had to do was add the new blue china knobs and give it a clean. It has all of my fabric in there and I thought I would just leave it in this room as it just goes.

The big cupboard on this wall was a freebie and houses all of our clothes shoes etc and it is so big. It just didn't have any doors, so some white cotton curtains was all it needed to soften the space. All up it cost us about $15.00 for the material. The little cane bedside was my Grandmothers and is special to me so it had to stay =0)
Oh, and see the stuff on top of the big cupboard? Well that is some of the things that will be going in the virtual yard sale I will be having here on my blog throughout June. I keep finding more pieces for the sale, so instead of doing it in one hit, I will just add here and there which will make it easier to track...there is still 3 other rooms to look through yet!!!


Now one thing I still have to do in here is finish painting the French door. I have loved sitting in here looking out of the door. It is such a wonderful room and I love how cozy it is.
...maybe it is because it is all white !!!!
Ness xx

Blog Archive