Perfectly Complicated!

I know the set from any of Nancy Meyer's films have been blogged about many times over, but I am just smitten by the design of The Bakery, which is the store owned by Meryl Streep's character Jane.
I have drawn so many versions of my dream store from this set design which was created by Meyers, Production Designer Jon Hutman and of course the uber talented Set Designer, Beth Rubino who has worked on many of Meyers' masterpieces. Maybe this is why I fell in love with this set in an instant. Beth is amazing!
Could you just imagine your local greengrocer/bakery to be this chic and perfect?
Oh, I wish!
To see more amazing shots from this movie and many of the other gorgeous Nancy Meyers films just visit Cote De Texas. Joni has really gone into extraordinary detail with loads of info and mouth watering, overly inspiring images.
Ness xx

Blog Archive