White Wonders...

This image above by the delightful Atlanta Bartlett sums up everything I adore.
White (of course), wicker baskets, Hydrangeas in tin bucket, wooden console, propped up mirror, text (and a D for Declan), wooden floors, beaded board and industrial light.

I thought of my own space in our hallway that has some of these elements. I promise I had done this before I seen Atlanta's picture. Which got me thinking about other elements I love and would like to include I our reno/makeover (which seems to never end)...

To find a vintage flour sack cushion like this. A real deal one!

Create a living space that welcomes togetherness, comfort and that kick off your shoes attitude. Not forgetting the 'don't worry if you spill something, there slipcovers' philosophy. I plan to make our slip covers soon.

I don't have stairs, but this space at Brooke Giannetti's house is gorgeous and I love the grey, white and wood, over sized clock face (I'm obsessed) and the whole feel she has created.

Something like this divine set of drawers, which I would paint a chipped duck egg green for my work room.

Me & Mo
Some beautiful pieces of silver, and mercury glass for a little shine.


You know how much I want one of these. This one has the perfect finish and fabric colour.

Cest la Vie

...and a statement piece for the kitchen like this delicious plate.

I could have carried this on for pages, but I will spare you all the pain of my lust list for another day. Ness xx

Blog Archive