Me, the busy Bee!


I have been extremely busy over the past few weeks. Not only did I have a house full of sick people that had to be cared for, custom orders to make and a home being renovated...I finally was able to get my long awaited designs onto fabric to make my new range of cushions for my ETSY SHOP. I have had a huge clean out of the shop, taken the tiles and dolls off and am going to concentrate on cushions, clay tags and some extras every now and then.
Each day while Declan, Mason and Mic (they got it too) where resting, I would seize the opportunity to go and sew like mad. I now have a stockpile of cushions to put on the shop over the next week or two, a wholesale order to send and custom orders as well. This will take a while as each one is listed so please check in often and see what I have been doing. I have some here to show you...


This one is my signature design and I love this stone coloured fabric.
If you would like a letter above it or the design upside down, that can be done also.


I have kept all of the cushions that were there before the change like the '&' cushion, Eye Doctor charts...and the ever popular Flour Sack cushion. This time made with different coloured ribbon band as the French ladder stitch ribbon is hard to come by, so I will make it when I can.
Watch out for the full size Grain Sack cushion which is being designed as we speak!


This one is called 'I'm Free'.
I have always loved birds and especially in silhouette so i had to do something with this.


This one is my signature design with a little fat bird. I have some in red with a white design and it looks great. All of the cushions will come in a range of colours.

This is a new one that goes well with the Eye Doctor cushions I make. I love the line 'Are you listening to me'...something that is said a lot in our house with Declan and Mason. lol

There are some designs that I haven't shown you as they are still being sewn, but keep your eye on my ETSY SHOP over the next week or two and you will see them all. I would love to know what you think of some of my new designs.
Have a great weekend...I'll be sewing and painting!!
Ness xx

Blog Archive