I'm Drawn....

...to everything in this image...
This would be my perfect interior. It has all that I love like the black, not too fussy
Chandelier. The centre island with wicker drawers and white serving ware displayed underneath and the pot rack above it. The awesome range above a chef envy stove. I can't fully make out the flower on the island, but I think it is white Hydrangea's.
The fantastic dining table with Spanish style scrolled legs and a marble top (no gouges from textas here) and paired with beautiful French style chairs that have beautiful white frocks on with just a hint of frou frou in the ruffled bottoms.
I love threes, so am diggin' the Lavenders on the table in terracotta and the clear glass canisters in 3's on the back counter. Let's not forget the lovely soft Linen colour on the walls and the stunning ceiling beams, French doors to wash the space in a warming glow, a beautiful outlook to the lush green garden, stone floors and perfectly laid out...now how do I get this home??
Ness xx

Blog Archive