I want to play Looch...

My lovely big Sister, (2nd eldest) Linda is moving this weekend to a home she has wanted for a long time. The style she is after is a sort of grown up beach feel. Not all red and white lighthouses and blue and white starfish etc, but a more muted natural palette.
She will keep some of her little lighthouses and beach paraphernalia, but it will be more pared back. Here are some ideas I have for you Looch...
I think you get the gist here...loads of white and touches of blue, cream and stripes.
The stairs inside are a nightmare apparently and Looch (by the way this is her nickname since we were little) is having issues with what to do to fix them. I suggested taking them out of where they are and moving them to your new entry way and having storage under for your vacuum.

Sletvoll
A palette like this as a base which you can add your blues and a hint of red. The chair rail ledge is a wonderful idea. Frame all of your photos in the same type of frame to keep it looking stylish.


Oh...love this. BTW, there is a blog for Phoebe's designs now (yay!) Thanks Anna!
How warm and cosy is this space, not to mention beautiful. This look would work with your sofa Looch.

Sletvoll
...but I know you will love this.
My favourite for your ideas. White, stripes, wicker and a big boat.
How good do the roll up matchstick blinds look with the eyelet curtains?
No need for expensive blinds Linda!!!
Well, as I am MILES away from my big Sister, this is the least I can do as I can't actually get my paws on her interior...lol.
Have fun arranging Linda...I SO wish I could play too!
Miss you...
Ness xx

Blog Archive