Red!

For those of you who read regularly, you know I am a devoted white lover, but I do have a soft spot for a hint of red. So, today I thought I would show you some of my red loves and what can be done with this primary lovely...

I really like this room, especially the painting of jars of lollies, Humbugs and those all red ones. The little hints of red are picked up throughout this room in the soft furnishings to great effect...and it is not overwhelming.

Chic Shack
I really love red along side white and denim blue in a boys room. We are thinking that the boys rooms will be due for a makeover soon, and I have always loved this combination...especially with stars as a common theme.

Marley & Lockyer
...now lets not forget my little tags, which have now shown there heads on my shop again. These ones are new - and very cute.

Marley & Lockyer
A lovely little gift tag (set of 2), also available now.

Who doesn't like red and white Bakers Twine??? and with a multitude of uses and Kitchen and craft room staple I think.

Marley & Lockyer
As a punch of colour in amongst white cushions, this new design in my shop looks great.

Ivory House
A grain sack runner with red ticking stripe is a favourite that will never go out of style.

Vintage iron beds painted white and snowy white linen are a perfect canvas for red sheets, bear and little stool. I would love beaded walls.

Marley & Lockyer
So, you can see why I love a hint of red here and there. I will always love blues and greens, but every now and then the red part of my brain kicks in and takes over....never over the white part though ;)
Ness xx

Blog Archive