Mirror ... mirror on the wall ...

What mirrors can do to a room ... add that elegance and style ... I would have just added the snap of my own home with my round mirrror ... but its not the same as showing you some great rooms ... with what mirrors do ... to make my point...

These rooms are fabulous... elegant and I go... woooow .... even as a designer ... ... it makes my heart skip a beat ... they sure have the uuumppphhhh factor about them ... :) ...and glamour too and ... well ,well , now ...let me tell you whose created them...

She is Jan Showers ,every bit the elegance that her rooms are. An interior designer from Dallas ,Texas ... and sitting here in India... I am inspired. I hope you get inspired too ... love the way she uses mirrrors...

Bevelled mirrors ... framed ... is just one of the many ways we designers ...innovate our designs.

My personal favorite thing to do...and probably the reason I decided to feature Jans' work ... the larger than life mirror... here too its a collection of bevelled pieces framed ... they create a lovely play of lines in a room ...a single huge mirror can be just as dramatic ...minus the line scape ... if thats not what clicks with you.
And finally meet the lady...creating these beautiful rooms ...now you know ,she is every bit the elegance and glamour her rooms personify ... visit her website ... http://www.janshowers.com/ and I am sure you'll love what you discover ...
And I can't believe I discovered someone who loves mirrors as much as I do... :)

Blog Archive