Living Dreams

Our side deck projects kicks off tomorrow and our new French doors are being made as we speak (yay!), so I will have to paint again when they are put in and have been thinking of how to finish off our living room. Here is what I would love to do.
Our walls will go back to a very light linen colour and I will keep our sisal mat. My Sister and I will be making slip covers for the lounge which can be machine washed. The photos that Vicki Archer so kindly emailed me, will be hung in black frames with big white mats, and I will absolutely be including Hydrangeas in there as above.
I will be making some of these and some of the linen button cushions for the lounge. You can buy these from my Etsy Shop.

Somethings Gotta Give Set
Ultimately I would love to have a reading space as beautiful as this, but as our living area isn't overly huge...I may take this idea of the wicker chairs to the deck (???)


Something like this as a console would be divine...my eyes are peeled for one.

Somethings Gotta Give Set
....if it looks as beautifully comfortable as this I will be wrapped.
We have had our driveway done today...yay, no more dust getting trailed through the house!!
Have a great day,
Ness xx

Blog Archive