Winter Glitch...

Hi everyone!
I have been having LOADS of trouble uploading photos to my blog this week, which is why I haven't posted anything....very frustrating.
I have been busy though, preparing for a new Design Market coming to Hobart on August 28th.
(see the side bar for more details)
as well as making new items for my Etsy Shop.
 (I'm quite excited about this Market)


Even thought it is Winter here in Australia, the last few days have felt more like early Spring, and I am loving it. It has made me want to sit outside in the sunshine on the porch with my coffee.
I spotted this image and realised that we really need a little space like this were I can watch the boys on the trampoline and ride their bikes about when Spring really does show it's lovely face.
Spring and Summer just make you come alive in so many ways.
I hope all of you who are in Summer right now are having a ball outside in the warm weather
...we are in for cold rain all weekend =0(
Have a lovely weekend wont you?

Blog Archive