A table vignette ... and a gorgeous find for my store ...

 ... can't help doodling around the house ... :):)

 ...there is something about creating table vignettes ... the very same pieces come to a whole new life ...  and if your table vignette has gone old ... theose same fav.pieces start to ... eeeek! ... you out ... :)

 ... while I sit on the sofa and click away  ... can't help also including a gorgeous find for my store .... ;):) ... believe me I am as excited as a baby ... figuring my way around ton loads of things I never thought I'd have to ... but ... its so much fun ... besides family visiting ... summer vacation in full swing  ... I am all into photographing the pieces you'll see on the online store ...

... this beauty was a stunning find at one of my vendors ... a middle eastern coffee pot ... its called a Dalla ... read more about it as it comes up for sale  on the store ...
it is a vintage piece ... the bottom even showing the years of brewing on a hot bedouin fire ... if you are looking for a collectible piece ... this could be adorning your table soon ... just stay tuned ... :):)
Had to share a bit of what's been going on in my life at the moment ... cause I haven't been getting enough hours of the day ... and I know a lot of you are wondering where I disappear ... Thank you all for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me ... hopefully when the summer vacation ends and the schools start ... I shall have my world back in order ... I am so sure loads of you mums are nodding  ... I know you all understand ... :):)

Blog Archive