Lazy Sunday...

The weekend will be here officially in the morning.
I have a sick child, so it is going to be a pottering-about-the-house day.
The few projects I have on the go, which I have been wanting to show you will have to wait  a little longer while this little Boy gets better.

I have been thinking of lazy Sundays lately.
Our Sundays have been anything but.
Here is my version of a homely Sunday.
*Washing white sheets
*Sewing with vintage linen

*Snuggling on the sofa with our little family by the fire.
*Baking and watching movies
*and of course, coffee. I would love it to be in this mug I must say.

So, I hope you can wait a little longer until our newly turned 7 year old recovers from Tonsillitis and I can get these jobs finished.
For your patience, there will be a surprise!!!

Blog Archive