A simple home solution ... messy garden hose finds a home ... :)

...I feel in love with this cast iron tag at the most unlikely of places to find it ... :):) ... at a road side market ... that sells many such things for a steal . Basically what they are, is just discarded / rejected / or just last season samples and seconds. And yep! mostly meant for  the export market...

 ... o.k so I loved what I saw ... loved the finish and it looked worn out  ... love that patina too ... :):) ...
Hey! do I have a solution to a problem that has been nagging me for a while now. So the ssue is my hose pipe in the garden ... looks super ugly are strewn across ... and I have not been able to think of a neat solution to put it away ...


...ah! that pile is a neat look ... believe me it gets worse on a normal day ... ;) ...

...not anymore ... :) ... all organised and completely off the lawn ...


 ... its sure fun to find simple organising solutions around the house ...  helps keep you focused on the look you are working to create . And making sure clutter doesn't ruin all the beautifying projects ... :)
Would love to hear your thoughts about how organising works for you ...

Blog Archive