Thoughts of Blogging and Sunny Weather




I'm having an awfully hard time getting back into the swing of things. I was down at DCOTA on Tuesday for an Elle Decor panel discussion on blogging, and I think that the very brief taste of 80 degree weather has gotten me discombobulated, especially since the meteorologists are telling us that Atlanta may get, yes, more ice next week. Still, it was well worth the trip down to Ft. Lauderdale as I got to meet a lot of great designers and design devotees and see an absolutely beautiful design center. And, we got a sneak peek of Elle Decor's February/March cover (that's the Dec/Jan cover above.) I can't say too much about it, but when you get your copy, try to guess whose work is on the cover. It will be a very nice surprise to many of you; I know that it was for me.

So, while I get my thoughts sorted out in hopes of formulating a proper post tomorrow, I thought I'd share a photo with you that put me in a very good mood (along with the trip to Ft. Lauderdale, of course.) It's a photo from Porthault's Facebook page. Is Spring around the corner?




(Top image courtesy of ElleDecor.com; Porthault photo from their Facebook page.)

Blog Archive