Mirror Makeover...

Yesterday while the sun was shining in full force I thought I would clean up my new office after the aftermath that was Christmas, except I was sidetracked with this mirror which has been above the fireplace in here for a while waiting to have a makeover.
Finally I done the makeover!


The reflection now looks much nicer with my own mix of French greyand picks up the lovely colour o my vintage Botanic prints Mum found.
This was the look prior to the makeover - bronze and gold and far too dark and heavy for me and my 'new' office.
...very happy with the look =0) The details look better with this soft grey now.
and now works with my little bird house that my dear Dad made...what do you think?
Now I am planning to paint my big Ampersand that my Dad also made for me on my desk there in the same colour.
There is still alot to do in here, but at least I have made a start now I am not so busy.
I will show you my free road side find tomorrow, its come in very handy.
Ness xx
all images - Me

Blog Archive