A Fountain of Inspiration




Have you seen this week's Space of the Week on New York magazine's website? If not, you surely do not want to miss it. Wendy Goodman has made me very, very happy by posting photos of legendary magazine editor Mary Jane Pool's Manhattan apartment- one of my very favorite homes ever.

The apartment, you might remember, was featured in the March 2008 Domino along with photos of Pool's previous apartments. It's elegant, comfortable, and supremely stylish. This is the kind of home that I'm trying my hardest to create. I've borrowed a few images of Goodman's, but I really urge you to see the entire slideshow. My only complaint is that it's not three times as long.

And by the way, does anyone know where I can find tables similar to Pool's, as seen below? One or two would be perfect for my own Mary Jane Pool apartment in the making.

(For my own take on Pool's great style, click
here.)





(Images taken by Wendy Goodman for New York magazine.)

Blog Archive