Painted White Floorboards

Hello everyone,
I have been a bit neglectful lately of this blog!  Just been so busy, and keep meaning to get around to it, things always seem to get in the way....

Do any of you have painted white floorboards?  How I would just love to have my floors finished in  a white gloss, or even a limey wash - in the next few years we will have to sand and redo our wood which is a tasmanian oak and goes all through the living areas.

Not sure how easily looked after the white floors are however..

Will just have to drool over the yummy pics I have collected over the past years!!!










Do you like white painted floorboards? I dont think my other half would!  He is not a huge fan of too much white as I have found that many men arent ...!!! -  funny old things they are!

On another note, have just designed some fabric at spoonflower and cant wait to recieve it.  I think it will take a few weeks, but will show you all as soon as it arrives!  It was so easy!  If you are interested in fabrics,  have a little look heres the link;  spoonflower.com   there are so many amazing and unusual fabrics there or make your own - even small orders are accepted, as little as  1metre.