French Style

I am starting a new series on my blog ... featuring different styles of designing and decorating interiors ... I do enjoy the French style a lot ... it may sway from being country French to classic Parisian chic ... but there it something charming about the French elements ... and so the first in the series is the French look ...

... a bit of country French ... a neutral palatte ... these days I often here people tell me almost apologetically that they are too scared to try colors ( close to believing they are either old fashioned or out of fashion)... well, my take on it ... honey,when comes to your personal space ... either it works for you or it doesn't ... so forget about looking like you follow the trends ... follow your heart ...

A beautiful French accent chair ... baroque style candleholders ... every detail adds to the style you are looking to create ...

I love an architectural element in the room ... one of my favourite design elements ... and the aged patina of this table is very appealing ...


...candles ... crystals and chandeliers ... we must be talking French style right ... :) ...



... I love this room ... chic ... and very classic at the same time ... the subtle neutral palatte is very pleasent ...

... I really love this picture ... the lines of the rooms are very clean and straight ...the decor elements sure make the feel is ... very French ...

... next time you look to style and design your space ... rule of thumb ... its all in the details ...


I want to invite all my readers who would love to share their images or images that you love and find inspiring ... I would love to add them to the series on the different styles ... but do remember to credit it to the original source ... and together ... I hope to build a beautiful source for inspiring interior style in India ... Do join in with your queries ... your input is always welcome ... and makes it more fun :)
If you feel like discussing further on any topic