My pick for tonight!

For Aussie readers, tonight is the finale of HomeMADE, a fantastic competition for Interior Designers and Stylists. My pick for the winner is Jason Sullivan, Model and Design Assistant who has taken the show by storm. The room above was one of my favourite rooms Jason had done. I think I love it because all of the white pieces pop against the dark colours to give the space a really sophisticated, clean and earthy feel to it.
Everything in this room is gorgeous. The silver platter on the wall looks superb against the dark walls and the coffee table is just gorgeous. Jason's style is very RL and maybe that's why I pick him to win homeMADE tonight.
If you would like to have a look at the show click HERE
Ness xx
photos from Real Living Magazine
...my legs are a little better today!

Blog Archive